How to enable (restore) timelapse for other asteroids

After I reinstalled the OS and the game, the game stopped taking screenshots in the RetiredColonies directory for all asteroids except the main one. What can be done to fix this?
I only saved the save file (well, all the screenshots), but maybe it would be worth saving the whole directory with the game's documents. Where is the information stored about which cycle and for which asteroid the screenshot should be taken? In the save file itself?

If this issue has already been resolved, and I created a duplicate topic, or created a topic in the wrong place at all - please forgive me. I don't know English very well, so I don't know how to search efficiently yet. (searched by timelapse, screenshots)

I don't remember seeing other asteroid timelapse working in the first place, It's always say something like 'unavailable' when viewing in the game.

And another thing in space out DLC the timelapse broken when you launch a rocket (The screenshot got zoom out too much thus entire image covered in black).
Also screenshot are taking every cycle but not every screenshot are saved to the disk.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.b48668bbfc272c57f9d18170ee5d4610.png

As you can see by the file name after cycle 50 it's saving every 5 cycles and every 10 after 100 cycles.
The thing is it's taking a screenshot (I noticed lag) but not saved it, Shouldn't it just do when it want to save? Maybe for thumbnail? It taking full screenshot size though (mine was 4096x6144 -> 20Mb each)

So for now I'm not sure it was a bug or what but it stay like this since forever, Maybe it's a feature now.

I checked the other day on a new colony - screenshots are taken for other asteroids. But I still did not understand where the information about which cycle they are made is stored
The main asteroid after the 100th cycle is in the middle of the xx1 cycle (ie 101, 111, 121, etc.). Other asteroids - every 10 cycles from the cycle when they are discovered. But where is this information recorded ... I couldn't find it :(

Maybe there is some mod that expands the possibilities of creating a screenshot of asteroids?

Archived