I was playing dont starve and dont starve toghter for a very long time , i always play wolfgang because i like to do speedruns and he`s are preetry cool character , i just wanna known if he have any chances to get at least his speed back ? Because the wolfgang rework was a piece of :) , in a game that have a creepy powerhouses like wanda and wicker why nerf my mustache ? Just give his speed back and everything will be cool again

I dont care about fast harvesting , wolfgang was never intended to be a collector,  wolfgang now is Boring to play this New meter sucks was like The old woodie, if you like this rework its because you Never played wolfgang

Mantain damage with food was very eaaaasy , Food is not a problem in this game, the most reliable resource in this game its time. A thing this New wolfgang lost compared to the old one

@fernando12136 he was never intended to be a collector but a strong man, now he has strong man perks

time is a thing that was wasted to keep the x2 damage with x3 hunger drain, now you save time since you always have x2 damage and the bar is filled fighting without wasting dps to eat or time to gather food

i understand your reaction to the new wolf but your argumentation is really poor

Old Wolfgang required no work, became weak when low on food, and got every ability he had unlocked instantaneously by just munching a few berries.

New Wolfgang requires gathering better tier workout gear, can be mighty even if he is literally starving to death, needs to seek out better dumbells and can only perform mighty actions while Mighty, no longer just needs to eat berries to get all his perks.

I prefer new Wolfgang so much more than Old, also your forgetting that with the easy to craft cobblestone roads & farmable walking canes- Everyone can now go fast.

Archived