Most people think that using magic is not real fight

Just now, Jorsef said:

If you have tested many characters, you know who really should be nerfed. woodie needs a buff in my opinion. 

He didnt say anything about nerfing or buffing any characters.

he mentioned a sense of progression, which can be lost if you have everything from the start.

your response is so strangely out of left field every single time

8 minutes ago, Copyafriend said:

He didnt say anything about nerfing or buffing any characters.

he mentioned a sense of progression, which can be lost if you have everything from the start.

your response is so strangely out of left field every single time

It's people's reactions that are strange, maxwell clearly had it all from the start. Changing maxwell's fighting style is what klei should do. Instead of nerfing magic all the time.

Just accept it, this character is practically dead, it only serves to get wood and mine stone, the rest is inferior to everything else .... Do as I do, wait to leave and wait for a mod to customize it.
An interesting detail, most who asked him to get weaker don't even play with him :D

4 hours ago, Jorsef said:

Are you unable to distinguish between the full ability and the highest damage?

But they are about the same DPS as Maxwell when they get "full ability". And they don't have any skills for gathering or controlling.(Maybe Wolfgang has a few)

Archived