beefalos vs maxwell's prison spell

from playing around with friends i noticed that beefalos still in the taming process will get effected by shadow prison.
while the player is riding them the player can still ride around fine
but if they get bucked or they are not riding the beefalo the prison will start effected the beefalo even though its in the taming process and is bonded via beefalo bell.

I feel this should be changed to prevent accidentally imprisoning other player's beefs during fights and causing them to get killed

15 minutes ago, LeafyFly said:

I don't think that's a problem. Mobs attack the person rather than the beefalo if a player gets bucked during a fight.

The issue is that using shadow prison makes the beef aggro on Maxwell. As long as a beefalo is aggro'd on something, no one can mount it.

1 hour ago, Arcwell said:

The issue is that using shadow prison makes the beef aggro on Maxwell. As long as a beefalo is aggro'd on something, no one can mount it.

I didn't know that. But I don't think it's going to make much difference. One of the most important things about beefalo taming is to always make sure you're not bucked in a fight.

Archived