Corrupted mods (workshop-xxxxxxxxx)

This is a problem, a big one. Whenever I use mods they don't work (come out as workshop-xxxxxxxxx.) A few of my mods work, but only 3, those being: Moving Box, Health Regeneration, and ActionQueue Reborn. I have no clue what's so special about these 3 mods, but they are the only ones that appear to not be corrupted. I have tried pretty much everything now, from deleting files to reinstalling don't starve. And I know there are guides on this issue but there is 1 problem I have with all of them, I can not do them, all of them require deleting the mod folders, but they never appear. Trying to create new folders make them get deleted, I think due to no main.lua.3lEgeWlwq6W1iDPnKsk0cnGVW?token=eyJhbGciOiJkaXIiLCJlbmMiOiJBMTI4Q0JDLUhTMjU2In0..ePIeNmLLM74OpAwdNNxpPA.-hroXA-eEwQWQoCrHoYVR-y3E4w1Qz7MYPpeFHY0NaW-hLejCflJVwDVk0iD_dwvE253N93TDqsjUtvGbqQEFjzFAWewgouOFWT2qrTrzHK5J068eyrLVjGrVbKUHP41eJGFJQuNoQs01wvOywdOe3FFyWvyZILYPno6x4MWnUvFZdWglFiHa2Ol8lkCfrwRq8lmGohzKb3JErmar5PwHlKfq7NwHyYRxoRlKt5mvdrndX0lz8PK-Dzi1_WJ6F7jSGNURMmiVft1ipbbAlG0x56Ft-KFv-gl_lwKKE54Opw.e7976VGIIl2qja9je5InAw

Edited by master2bean

On 11/7/2022 at 10:00 PM, master2bean said:

This is a problem, a big one. Whenever I use mods they don't work (come out as workshop-xxxxxxxxx.) A few of my mods work, but only 3, those being: Moving Box, Health Regeneration, and ActionQueue Reborn. I have no clue what's so special about these 3 mods, but they are the only ones that appear to not be corrupted. I have tried pretty much everything now, from deleting files to reinstalling don't starve. And I know there are guides on this issue but there is 1 problem I have with all of them, I can not do them, all of them require deleting the mod folders, but they never appear. Trying to create new folders make them get deleted, I think due to no main.lua.3lEgeWlwq6W1iDPnKsk0cnGVW?token=eyJhbGciOiJkaXIiLCJlbmMiOiJBMTI4Q0JDLUhTMjU2In0..ePIeNmLLM74OpAwdNNxpPA.-hroXA-eEwQWQoCrHoYVR-y3E4w1Qz7MYPpeFHY0NaW-hLejCflJVwDVk0iD_dwvE253N93TDqsjUtvGbqQEFjzFAWewgouOFWT2qrTrzHK5J068eyrLVjGrVbKUHP41eJGFJQuNoQs01wvOywdOe3FFyWvyZILYPno6x4MWnUvFZdWglFiHa2Ol8lkCfrwRq8lmGohzKb3JErmar5PwHlKfq7NwHyYRxoRlKt5mvdrndX0lz8PK-Dzi1_WJ6F7jSGNURMmiVft1ipbbAlG0x56Ft-KFv-gl_lwKKE54Opw.e7976VGIIl2qja9je5InAw

update: the mods don't get deleted because of their contents but rather because of the folder name

On 11/19/2022 at 10:55 AM, TemporarySolutn said:

image.thumb.png.61e58dd1f93fa19192c0c79d2b722ac0.png

Okay, new problem, whenever I resubscribe to the mod or anything, the mod simply does not download.

problem (kinda) fixed?
I am able to manually download mods use steamcmd, but this will only last until the game auto deletes unsubscribed mods so, you might be able to get around this somehow but yea.