(suggestion) Maxwell Ideas

I love the update thanks Klei but it has some issues and I'm here to make suggestions

When shadow workers pick up an item those items teleport to magician's chest if we are not in the area of their working space.

Summoning should be faster

Workers working space should be more bigger

Since its harder for maxwell to go insane there should be an option to lose sanity to give duration to Codex (like 50 sanity for %10 durability)

Maxwell could work really well as a buffing charater like %50 codex for +10 damage for 8 minutes or %50 codex for %50 faster gathering, +25 health for 16 minutes for %50 codex and such.

Maxwell should use nightmare sword and armor x1.2 better (for damage and durability)

In the codex options, there should be a mimic that costs %25 of codex, %40 of your sanity and does exacly what you do for 16 minutes or more. (Deals 40 damage if you're attacking)

shadow dualists should have a small armor so that they don't get 1 hit. also when they die, they explode in AoE and deal 40 damage

I have another idea that might be too op and its upgrading shadow equipment with thulecite, making them deal more damage, have more durability and give small buffs like %5 movement speed or %10 chance to spawn shadow tentacle every hit and repearing them with nightmare fuel

Archived