Turf and the new craft Turf razor Helm

All I hear from you is complaint after complaint from you Alexander yt how about go make your own game and make it how you want to instead of complaining about how everything is I'm making suggestions because the new item that was just added to the game we have very great devs in DST most devs don't listen to their community and do what they want for their game or mkae it all about profit when you have devs that actually take the time to look over people suggestions snd add new items and new things to the game like what they have done. Please stop posting taking about your complaint in others people suggestions its very rude and no one cares they are also just trying to be heard. The only thing you see is your discrepancies about the game the game does not revolve around you nor does the forms so please stop posting in other people suggestions unless you have something to add worth while to the suggestion. 

The item I was referencing is the new turf razor helm it auto places turf and replaces turf on the ground when you walk over it when you only have a stack of 20 it doesn't go far and this item Is for base builders I do use this new item a lot sense it came out I've used about 10 or so helms already and yes I do find this suggestion is needed to better the experience of the game to have turf being stacked to 40 it goes a long way unlike 20 a stack.

Archived