Big thank you to Klei

With all the back and forth going on just wanted to say Thank You Klei Entertainment. I am certain many people are over the Alter with this upcoming QoL update. Don't know what else to say really. Just love the games yall put out and the passion you deliver in each project.

I always had problems socializing with other people, because I was always extremely nervous around other people, a good part of this is due to the psychological and physical aggressions I suffered at school, which in part were generated because of my mental condition and my sexuality. After the beginning of the pandemic, I was already in college but I didn't have friends and I felt like a failure for that, so I looked for games to occupy myself, I remember well that I saw the recommendation of Dont Starve Together in the steam recommendations. I started playing because it's a survival-focused game that runs on my computer lol, I entered a few worlds and started frequenting focused discords and that's where I found people who helped me get through my sadness, giving me challenges and coming up with strategies to survive. So I'd like to thank Klei and his developers...thanks for making my life a little more tolerable!

9 hours ago, Trevindo said:

I always had problems socializing with other people, because I was always extremely nervous around other people, a good part of this is due to the psychological and physical aggressions I suffered at school, which in part were generated because of my mental condition and my sexuality. After the beginning of the pandemic, I was already in college but I didn't have friends and I felt like a failure for that, so I looked for games to occupy myself, I remember well that I saw the recommendation of Dont Starve Together in the steam recommendations. I started playing because it's a survival-focused game that runs on my computer lol, I entered a few worlds and started frequenting focused discords and that's where I found people who helped me get through my sadness, giving me challenges and coming up with strategies to survive. So I'd like to thank Klei and his developers...thanks for making my life a little more tolerable!

Thanks for sharing your sincere story with us. That is quite rare to see expressed.

The devs will definitely be appreciative to hear that the game impacted your life in a positive way.

Take care, brother

Archived