Food Effect

Good morning survivors? In today's topic I came to suggest something that in my opinion would encourage the use of different food recipes. Currently in the game some recipes have some effects such as resistance to sleep, heating, cooling and regeneration of health or health over time. So I would like to propose some more effects, of course preserving Warly's unique advantages.

Nutrition: Players on this effect take longer to feel hungry (works with pets too).
Stinking Breath: Aggressive mobs avoid attacking this player (does not work with shadow monsters and monsters attacked by the player).
Sailor's Arms: Players paddle faster.
Master Angler: Fish fight less and are more attracted to bait.
Taming Master: Gain more obedience with beefalos when riding or feeding.
Sugar Overload: Players gain temporary speed.
Expert Hunter: Increased Chance of Finding Footprints.
Vitamin A: Gamblers have a reasonably increased field of vision, which is good for explorers.

That's all I can think of, but I'm open to more ideas or something completely different.

Although I don't agree with all these suggestions, I found the nutrition concept of some dishes to be very interesting, especially if it's with those not very used like barnacles or even figs. And yes, the Sugar Overload idea would also be pretty cool, especially if it was something like coffee.

16 minutes ago, jp2k43 said:

Although I don't agree with all these suggestions, I found the nutrition concept of some dishes to be very interesting, especially if it's with those not very used like barnacles or even figs. And yes, the Sugar Overload idea would also be pretty cool, especially if it was something like coffee.

I think it might be applied to the dished with the descriptor "stuffed''. Coincidentally, it's Fig-Stuffed Trunk, Stuffed Fish Heads, Stuffed Eggplant and Stuffed Pepper Poppers. The former two would have a stronger effect and the latter two would have a weaker effect. 

Also, sushi foods might have Master Angler effect. There are 3 sushi types in the game and I rarely cook them. 

Archived