I chose "condensed-view" for one of the discussion pages and it permanently shows a white screen. Any suggestions?

Owlrust

Pretty much what the title says, but what I will say is that while the screen goes white for that page, other parts of the forum are still available. Switching the theme to Klei Default 2022 helped the ease of access for the rest of the forums, but didn't help much with the white screen. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you for your time.

TL;DR - Specifically I can't access [Don't Starve Together] General Discussion anymore because I chose "condensed-view".

Is this on mobile that you're having this issue?

I recreated the issue, not quite sure what's causing it though. I think you should be good now?
If not, go into another forum and click the opposite view and then try to go back there. 

On 9/28/2022 at 8:23 PM, JoeW said:

Is this on mobile that you're having this issue?

I recreated the issue, not quite sure what's causing it though. I think you should be good now?
If not, go into another forum and click the opposite view and then try to go back there. 

I did not know I got a reply, my apologies for the late answer.

This problem persisted on the PC version for me. I did the last part of what you suggested, and for whatever reason, that completely fixed my issue. I chose condensed view for Hot Lava and that worked, went back to DST General and that too worked just fine.

Thank you for taking the time to look through this issue.

Archived