Ancient Fuelweaver issue

I am not sure if im just bad at Don't Starve Together, Or this is a actual glitch.

The Ancient Fuelweaver is almost impossible to do solo on Switch, Because on his second phase Fuelweaver constantly spams the woven shadows and shield, and im not joking that it hasn't been a minute when he did the same thing, I turned off nightmares to always be insane and attempt to make the fight possible but no, It was still impossible as it was before, while the unseen hands weren't a problem anymore, he still spams the woven shadows, and even with the 3 weather panes it's still impossible. 

Here's is the problem though, once I get rid of the woven shadows he's just gonna spawn unseen hands then once I get rid of them, He's gonna spawn woven shadows, and it repeats just making the fight impossible, and it's not like im going to use the celestial portal to swap to winona and back to wanda just to kill this one boss 

On 8/26/2022 at 7:21 PM, Soull said:

Here's is the problem though, once I get rid of the woven shadows he's just gonna spawn unseen hands then once I get rid of them, He's gonna spawn woven shadows, and it repeats just making the fight impossible, and it's not like im going to use the celestial portal to swap to winona and back to wanda just to kill this one boss 

one thing you can do is to kill the last woven shadows a little before than you break the last unseen hand so he cast both skills at the same time, if not you wont have time to deal damage. You can break unseen shadows while making him following you and checking that isnt going to eat any of the woven shadows until there is 1 unseen hand left and then kill all the minions and break the last unseen hand

both skill has cool down that starts going down once you kill/break the last woven shadow/hand

Archived