Character specific pin pages.

Pin pages are incredibly handy and feel pretty good to use once you set them up to your liking, but one thing that has been slightly bothering me is that they're not that great for character specific crafts, since when you're playing a different character, you just have a page or two of crafts that you can't do anything with. 

of course, not all characters have a need to craft their items often, and you can always just remove or ignore other character's pinned items, but that's not so convenient, especially if you play as different characters often. 

so, my suggestion - character specific pin pages. additional pin pages, that have different condition for each character (so, for example you played Webber and pinned webby whistle and a razor on his pin page, and then you enter a different server/change character to Wilson. his pin page is still empty, since you didn't pin anything on it yet. you come back to Webber and his pins are still there). this would be really useful for characters with a lot of crafts (Walter, Webber, Wanda etc), but could also be used for crafts, that aren't unique to a character, but simply more beneficial to them (so you'd be crafting them much more often as this character). 

but, of course, this would need to be optional function you could turn on/off in the settings(off by default), since for people who wouldn't need it, it would only complicate pin managing. maybe a setting for them could look like regular pin page setting, you could choose the number of character specific pin pages from 0 to 3, 0 by default. 

that's a pretty weird suggestion, but I think it could slightly improve QoL for some people. 

Archived