Weremoose could benefit from some sort of healing or temporary health mechanic.

I'd like to suggest that Weremoose get a very minor amount of lifesteal to aid in tanking, or some alternative way to stay in the fight longer such as temporary health that scales with Woodie's current health.

The Weremoose is encourged to be played as a tank because of a few factors such as the high armor (90%), damage (59.5), and slow speed (-10%), and while his ability to tank smaller enemies and provide as an emergency source of armor and damage is great, outright tanking is almost impossible in most fights with larger opponents or groups of enemies without Jellybeans because of the damage that racks up very quickly without access to healing. Kiting is also very difficult even despite his charge because of his overall reduced speed, which in turn means less hits and less uptime in Woodie's temporary wereform which lasts about 4 minutes at its slowest without a Full Moon. Even so, deliberately transforming into Weremoose already shaves off a whopping 20 health, so at most, you will start battles with only 130 health.

It's not that Weremoose is bad or anything, that particular wereform is actually pretty awesome for what it can do and the versatility that he provides in raid fights, it's just that the action of tanking with a very temporary form involves intentionally taking damage, and not being able to heal on top of losing health just to begin the process, is a bit counterintuitive to the concept. I believe having some concept of cushion for the Weremoose (be it scaling-temporary health or minor lifesteal) would make tanking much more possible in larger fights, and make playing Weremoose a much more ideal choice for Woodie players when compared to conventional weapons and armor at any point in the game.

since hp is based on how strong is the character (wolf having 200hp or wicker 125hp) he should get a hp boost when is transformed into moose. Something above wolfgang

and i would like if the atack would be higher to compensate the low atack speed

i prefer little buffs that fits each form and mechanics rather than adding amulets like was suggested in other topics

I think woodie deserves to have 175 hp baseline. Because hes an outdoorsman and a lumberjack he should be tougher than wilson. 

On top of that weremoose specifically could get more hp too.

Weremoose should also not be slowed down by storms. I have no idea why it got nerfed this way with Eye of the Storm. Literally pointless change. Made fighting Antlion as Weremoose (which was already a big challenge but a fun one) impossible. Optional fun challenges like this is what keeps weremoose relevant even if u have better gear in the lategame… 

Besides beefs arent slowed down by storms and weremoose looks similar in size and strength to a beef. 

• Developer
4 hours ago, Ohan said:

Weremoose should also not be slowed down by storms. I have no idea why it got nerfed this way with Eye of the Storm. Literally pointless change. Made fighting Antlion as Weremoose (which was already a big challenge but a fun one) impossible. Optional fun challenges like this is what keeps weremoose relevant even if u have better gear in the lategame…

In my tests and reviewing of the code Woodie is not slowed down in either of the storms. Are you sure this is the case in your experience?

18 minutes ago, JesseB_Klei said:

In my tests and reviewing of the code Woodie is not slowed down in either of the storms. Are you sure this is the case in your experience?

Was this changed then since EotS? Was it a bug perhaps? Cause Ive heard other players mention it too at the time so i havent tried antlion as weremoose since then. 

I think it still feels slower now but i guess i must be imagining it then. 

Thanks for taking the time to confirm this because i really was convinced otherwise.. :?

• Developer
25 minutes ago, Ohan said:

Was this changed then since EotS? Was it a bug perhaps? Cause Ive heard other players mention it too at the time so i havent tried antlion as weremoose since then. 

I think it still feels slower now but i guess i must be imagining it then. 

Thanks for taking the time to confirm this because i really was convinced otherwise.. :?

There is a pending hotfix that fixes a bug with it not working when transforming inside of a storm so that may be what you are experiencing.

Archived