Not recieving verification email from the Klei Account website

8l172

Any help with this? I've been trying to get my email verified for the past 2 days to merge accounts but no matter what they WILL NOT send me an email for verification. Yes, I've checked my spam/junk folder, yes I've checked my main inbox and my "other" inbox and I have 0 emails from Klei at any point in time.

Screenshot (1183).png

Microsoft based email address have notorious spam filtering. Outlook, Live and Hotmail emails are bounced by them and will never reach your inbox. This happens off and on and we have been unsuccessful in getting this permanently corrected.

We've made some recent changes and have had some success getting email through to Microsoft services again. But if it's still not working, you can work around the issue by using a different email address not using Microsoft email services. 

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com/forum/all/hotmailoutlook-block-list-s3140-blocks-all-new/699f3a56-406e-4804-97e2-cbe23b9bb01c

Archived