Im trying to run my dedicated server but after wicker rework it doesnt work.

There are no mods and no caves enabled. Only master generated with some settings turned off. My friend told me that everything should be up but for some reason even though it shows that server is up i cant join it. Simply if i type server name it just doesnt show up.obraz.thumb.png.504c0994574ca58740a8efc6aae419d5.png

A common problem after a beta is that the Server is still in the beta branch, and therefore doesn't show up in the Non-Beta Client Browser.

Also make sure that your server is fully up to date.

You can try to connect directly to your server using

c_connect("<ip adress>", <port>, "<password>")

from the console in your main menu. This should also tell you a hint to the problem, if your client can't connect.

Just now, Daniel86268 said:

A common problem after a beta is that the Server is still in the beta branch, and therefore doesn't show up in the Non-Beta Client Browser.

Also make sure that your server is fully up to date.

You can try to connect directly to your server using

c_connect("<ip adress>", <port>, "<password>")

from the console in your main menu. This should also tell you a hint to the problem, if your client can't connect.

But this server was never in beta. I created it 7 hours before wicker rework update and it was a normal vanilla world

Archived