Keyboard Support on Console

It would be really nice if you had the ability to use a keyboard and mouse on the console edition of Don't Starve Together. Using a controller can be limiting sometimes like with targeting and telepoofing. And Don't Starve Together on PC has controller support, so why not console with keyboard? It would really be appreciated if you did!

1 hour ago, Mx-Pain said:

Because that's entirely up to Sony.

They would never allow Keyboard over a Dualshock 4 if they can sell it. Think on all the losses they get just because for allowing it.

you can use keyboard on city skylines

7 hours ago, Mx-Pain said:

Because that's entirely up to Sony.

They would never allow Keyboard over a Dualshock 4 if they can sell it. Think on all the losses they get just because for allowing it.

I'm not really sure how that would affect sales at all. You still need a controller to log in into your account and a lot of games don't have keyboard support. The only ones that I currently know that have keyboard support are Minecraft, Terraria, and some of the CODs. If it truly made them lose a lot of money, I don't think they would've added the ability for a keyboard to be compatible with the PS4.

Archived