suggestions to improve books and wicker

This is a compilation of some suggestions found on the forums that I found useful and that might give the books and Wiker a proper and fun boost.

Some of these requests may not be in the game, but I'm hoping to see some things implemented maybe after this update is released.

If there is any useful opinion that I had forgotten, I would appreciate it if you share it to add it here.

Horticulture abridged and expanded

Since the planting update this book has lost prominence, currently it is perhaps one of the least occupied throughout the game since the limit of (10 plants 5 uses) together with the strong consumption of sanity if you want a quantity decent crop, production is unproductive and tedious. Horticulture expanded does not improve this situation since with (15 plants but with 3 uses) it gives a smaller amount of crops than its previous version. increasing the quantities to (20 crops and 5 uses) could be more useful than its previous version in production, the effect could also be applied to a quantity of 4 tiles to give it a better utility

if it caused Wormwood to bloom it would be a bit more useful

The end is nigh

Currently it is the more useless book because its most profitable uses are farming Volt Goats being easier with Morning Star, or obtaining light with a lightning rod working much better and cheaper with lux aeterna and its extension, it can still be used to heal wx but it is an unusual use, leaving it only as an article to obtain the pyrokinetics explained another book of little use because its function is fulfilled by other objects. if the lightning bolts could land with a little more precision on the creatures and slightly increase the damage, it could become useful for battles with large amounts of monsters

a benefit for Willow by reading pyrokinesis explained would not be bad

Overconning Arachnophobia

the function of this book is to slow down the speed of creatures and bosses, this makes it useful in battles against enemies with fast or long attacks. allowing the selestial champion to be slowed while he spins, or klaus while performing his jumping attack could be a good addition to this book.

increasing Webber's speed when walking on the web would be great

Bookcase

with the new recipe some items were replaced by 4 live logs, although it is not exorbitantly expensive being possible to build your library, it is true that throughout the game there could be some competition for this resource due to shadow swords and other magical items, having to fit a smaller amount of Bookcase than they might have been with the previous recipe. Something to reduce the competition of this article could be to reduce the price of the recipe to 2-3 live logs, or to give the possibility of spawning more tree guards with one of the wiker books.

Thanks for reading this, I'll just watch

2 hours ago, Jaisac HF said:

or obtaining light with a lightning rod working much better and cheaper with lux aeterna and its extension,

Those books offer more light for a shorter time in a static area. Lightning rods are longer and mobile. 

2 hours ago, Jaisac HF said:

if the lightning bolts could land with a little more precision on the creatures and slightly increase the damage, it could become useful for battles with large amounts of monsters

She already has so many combat books. 

Archived