[Modding/Dev] 'MakeInventoryFloatable' suggestions!

Hello! 
I'm currently working on a mod that involves custom entities that go in the water. 
One of the hardest parts of making water based content is the animations. Most notably, the water ripple effect.
In the current iteration of Spriter, modders are forced to manually animate ripples frame by frame. This unfortunately applies to every animation you want to create, making it a very tedious process. 

However, currently in game there is code to set a floating FX via "MakeInventoryFloatable()". 
This is a wonderful piece of code and is extremely useful and helpful! It's very flexible and lets you create a water ripple FX with a shadow attached, letting you ignore the whole process of needing to animate it in Spriter.

My suggestion now is to allow for more flexibility with this command. As it stands currently, the "dark blue shadow" is seemingly baked into the command and ripple FX. My suggestion is to allow for this shadow to be able to be toggled on or off, to allow for only the white ripple outlines to show instead of the both it and the shadow. 

Currently using "MakeInventoryFloatable()" will cut off any art of the symbol that manages to reach below the shadow itself. I've made a custom wooden pole to showcase what I mean.
Here I have my pole place directly on the floor both next to my character and in the water. The shadow cuts off the lower half of the pole.
image.thumb.png.a6d450ba40e9bd2fdf8869c66a4bc32e.png

The ability to have only the white ripples show and to disable the "cutoff" effect would be super useful to allow for modders to create more intricate shadows of their own that appear under the water without having to worry about their art being cut off.
A mock up of my request is pictured here.
image.thumb.png.a33613cbcbbb8bddd94f89a7e1378b77.png

I do hope this request was clear enough. If anything needs elaboration let me know and I'll try to explain a little more.

TDLR/Summary: Let animators toggle the shadow/cutoff effect when using "MakeInventoryFloatable" leaving only the white ripples.

Archived