Wortox further changes?

Wortox additions?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. would you like further additions to wortox?

• Yes
    • No
    • Id like him weakened actually
  2. 2. Which of the following would you approve of? (Select all that apply)

• Wortox seeing other creatures “souls” (health)
    • Wortox healing minions
    • Wortox healing tame beefalo
    • Wortox teleporting a beefalo with him when teleporting while riding a beefalo
    • Wortox teleporting items to a location
    • Wortox being able to store a small amount of souls in a jar
    • Wortox being able to use his souls as fuel of some sort
    • Wortox being able to “burn” souls for a damage buff
    • He is fine as is
    • I would like him weakened

I think he just needs those funny interactions that don't have much use like teleporting items (I have no idea how Klei would do that but), maybe some QoL like being able to teleport with the beefalos, but if nothing changes, for me, I don't see a problem I will definitely play with him a lot more.
(The empty bottle suggestion sounds really cool, but I don't know if it wouldn't be too strong, I personally wouldn't complain if it happens...).

Actually none of these.. and none of these seem to fit Wortox- I voted for a few of them anyway (such as seeing someone’s health, healing tamed Beefalo & storing soul in jar)

But none of these accurately portray the Wortox Klei presents to us.. NONE OF THEM.

Wortox can be seen at 1:10 having his eyes transform using super natural Krampii strength to Rip the Krampii sack apart, Wortox can be seen again shortly after that levitating the Krampii into the air and consuming their soul without them having to die.

Im not implying that Wortox should be able to 1 hit KO enemies.. but from this video he should clearly be able to atleast “Absorb” portions of their life.

Its highly unlikely Klei will take Wortox in this direction since it sounds overly complicated- but I’d prefer that over teleporting Beefalo or resources.

What I have in mind currently:

1. Able to shift right click to force soul hop (It's so annoying to misclick everything when I want to hop in a pinch).

2. Need something more that is in line with his "trickster" nature, maybe craft a disguise or distraction dummy?

3. make soul storable would be great, or having some special craftable for wortox with or without soul

Archived