Magma Pitcher Pump is bridging pools

On the flipped Asteroid I am currently emptying out the last pockets of magma with pitcher pumps.

While doing so I observe some weird effects while cleaning out small magma pockets.

More specifically ... I have 58.9kg of Magma on that dropplet:

image.png.132635be203558ab359cc0c01b2d72a2.png

Now Catalina comes by and picks it up ... just to have 58.9kg remaining

image.png.c8c77cc00ee72fd8b830618e05753899.png

If this is considered a bug (I guess it is), please move it

(Edit): So I have experimented a bit more, what's actually happening is that there's a disconnected lava pool next to it. So it's not mass duplication, but somehow the pump is having a greater reach than expected (See below, before and after one extraction from the pump):

image.png.1aed4e15a6669e0b489841e380116be4.pngimage.png.705ce6486a11e547d39ad3a56af2076a.png

1 hour ago, sirloxley said:

(Edit): So I have experimented a bit more, what's actually happening is that there's a disconnected lava pool next to it. So it's not mass duplication, but somehow the pump is having a greater reach than expected (See below, before and after one extraction from the pump):

Pitcher pumps have the same asymmetric pump and activation ranges as other pumps. Just think of them as several pumps stacked on top of eachother.

Archived