What if Wanda had a health bar, too?

3 minutes ago, _Ellat_ said:

Well she doesn't receive the same amount of damage as other characters

"Instead of taking damage, Wanda ages by a number of years equal to 0.4× the incoming damage. (As such, she has an effective health of 150 as far as external damage calculations are concerned.)."smh

:wilson_camera: u basically tank with wilson hp + op armor 

or u can just press backstep a moment before swing and no need to heal at all sadly people been doing wanda less than she capable off 
she is not a tanker really . people been thinking dat way cus people try night armor on daily basis after wanda come out . "oh **** this char op cus can tank damage" while other char tank the same with those armor too.

55 minutes ago, prettynuggets said:

"Instead of taking damage, Wanda ages by a number of years equal to 0.4× the incoming damage. (As such, she has an effective health of 150 as far as external damage calculations are concerned.)."smh

:wilson_camera: u basically tank with wilson hp + op armor 

or u can just press backstep a moment before swing and no need to heal at all sadly people been doing wanda less than she capable off 
she is not a tanker really . people been thinking dat way cus people try night armor on daily basis after wanda come out . "oh **** this char op cus can tank damage" while other char tank the same with those armor too.

I don't tank with wanda I only tried it to see if it is possible. Wilson doesn't deal 2x dmg. I never said tanking as wanda was better than kiting.

Archived