Save Woodie ;(

1 hour ago, HowlVoid said:

I think it would be great if it was incorporated into Lucy.

...using Lucy on himself...forces him to revert or stay human for some time. The price is hp, which should be easy enough for any newly spawning Woodie

...she can talk, so Klei can clearly communicate any restrictions or cooldowns to the player.

I love this idea so much! Woodie's rework cave Lucy the cold shoulder, so this feature would strengthen her interactions with him while giving her a VERY important use. It wouldn't even necessarily overshadow the transformations themselves, it'd just tie up all of his features into a nice set of perks! The only issue here is cost, since this supposes that a slight HP loss can completely downsize one of Woodie's core mechanics.

The curse is then transfered to Lucy momentarily. She transforms into a duck, moose, or beaver axe (depending what you were or were going to become) and slowly reverts back to let you know how long you have left of being curse free.

Lucy skins! This would be a very cute way of showing the change, but I personally think that her dialogue would be enough. A simpler way might be to just have her glow, and grow dimmer as the timer runs out. It could function as her absorbing excess Lunar Energy. 

Archived