The weather pain and set a target.

Lately I have used the weather pain is very useful for combats such as the Crab King or Fuelweaver. But I always find the same error, when you press L3 you will target an enemy and to unlock it you must press a circle. 

This is where my problem comes if you set a target and at the same time have the weather pain in hand the game will give priority to unlocking the target making you unable to launch the tornado, this makes the strategy to beat the crab king not as effective. 

Now, for me the solution is 2 simple options: 

1.Give the possibility to edit the controls of the game and so each player decides with which button to set to a target and with which to use the weather pain 

2.Change the button to unlock the enemy, that is, if you press L3 to lock it also press L3 to unlock it

And that's how simple I think this can be fixed, I hope klei can listen to this suggestion and add it to an future update.

I'd rather have Weather Pain not be a weapon at all and be activated with attack like any other Staff, simple solution. Who even melee mobs with the weather pain? Doing so doesn't cost any durability and that's already wrong.

Archived