make the amount of powder monkeys per raid scale

its really hard as one person to deal like like five monkeys that attacks cant be dodged at once. my suggestion would be to make it so for one person on a boat 2 or 3 powder monkeys will spawn per raid and 1 monkey is added per extra player on the boat.

51 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

no pls

i enjoy fearing, for once, something

how is hard to deal with them in a game where perma death is an anecdote and where you can prepare as much as you want before dealing with optional dangers

are monkey raids really an optional danger? i mean the monkeys literally just show up and start attacking with the only warning being right before they appear. plus they literally added a temporary boat made for very early sailing yet if you go not prepared for these kinds of fights then you will easily die

4 minutes ago, Artition said:

are monkey raids really an optional danger? i mean the monkeys literally just show up and start attacking with the only warning being right before they appear. plus they literally added a temporary boat made for very early sailing yet if you go not prepared for these kinds of fights then you will easily die

you dont need sailing near their island to survive while you need to prepare for winter, gather food and keep a light with you

they are optional, they dont come at you if you dont go to them

2 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

you dont need sailing near their island to survive while you need to prepare for winter, gather food and keep a light with you

they are optional, they dont come at you if you dont go to them

im sorry but i dont really understand. what do you mean dont go to them they literally raid you as you completely unknowingly near the island. there's no way to know where the island is (from what i know) so how can you just try to not near the island while sailing?

12 minutes ago, Artition said:

im sorry but i dont really understand. what do you mean dont go to them they literally raid you as you completely unknowingly near the island. there's no way to know where the island is (from what i know) so how can you just try to not near the island while sailing?

but you dont sail because the game forces you, you sail when you want and because you want

1 hour ago, Artition said:

With the current update if you don't believe you can win simply surrender your loot or give them a banana. Or simply be prepared to use other means if you feel you can't handle it as is we have multiple cheap tools to take them out of the fight so you can fight them one on one like sleep darts.

6 hours ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

no pls

i enjoy fearing, for once, something

how is hard to deal with them in a game where perma death is an anecdote and where you can prepare as much as you want before dealing with optional dangers

This ^

I don't want something where I can say "alright, let's get this over with", I want something that makes me say "oh crap, I gotta get outta here".

Archived