Modpacks for DST?

Im not talking about client mods or geometric placement or anything like that. I want game changing mods that effect the way you play the game. Uncompromising is the most popular mod out there but i want more opinions and underrates mods. Charecter mods, item packs or even quality of life mod are all welcome suggestions. 

I know most people dont like mods that influence the gameplay simply because most of them are unbalanced, But i dont have a problem with that and if there is a fun mod out there that you know of, please suggest it. 

Well in that case allow me to shamelessly plug a mod I'm on the team for: Island Adventures!

Tl;dr, it's our take on Shipwrecked in DST.
It contains mostly all the features of the original dlc, but with some changes to allow DST's features to still shine:
- Full compatibility with DST Characters + Refreshes
- Additions to Treasure Hunting + Slot Machine loot with DST-only items (configurable)
- RWYS-compatible Sweet Potatoes
- SW fish have alive/dead states just like DST's fish, and can be put in Fishin' Bins + Fish Bowls (configurable, this also allows Rainbow Jellyfish to be free sources of light)
- A functional Seaworthy (via dedicated server) to allow travel between Shipwrecked, Forest, Caves, and Volcano
- ...and more, too many to remember/list in one post lol

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1467214795

Check it out if interested! If ya have any questions we have the workshop comments section and our discord. Don't allow me to overtake this thread, I wanna see everyone else's suggestions too :p

No guarantee that they'll all still work together, but I played a world with all of these a few months back, which I suppose could be considered a modpack: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2826138356  its a really neat set of mods imo. make sure to set the mods with new biomes (cherry forest and desolation forest) to be islands and then you'll have a nice world with lots of sailing to be done and content to see!!

Archived