With the current beta, everyone has thought of the same thing: Hunting Rockjaws with the cannons. Rockjaws at the moment are just annoying and are not worth killing, but if we had decent drops from them while using the new cannons, hunting Rockjaws would be challenging yet fun.

I think I'm not alone when I recommend giving them a shark fin drop, like the Sea Hounds in Shipwrecked. Making Shark Fin Soup would be another way to perhaps summon Krampus quickly, and the Sleek Hat would also be neat. Perhaps instead of a half coconut, it'd require Palmcone Scales?

51 minutes ago, DaZoul said:

I think I'm not alone when I recommend giving them a shark fin drop, like the Sea Hounds in Shipwrecked. Making Shark Fin Soup would be another way to perhaps summon Krampus quickly, and the Sleek Hat would also be neat. Perhaps instead of a half coconut, it'd require Palmcone Scales?

This would be amazing, and would make fighting those fat dummies actually worth it, still I think they should remove the randomness of their attacks alongisde this.

18 minutes ago, Aquaticbutter7 said:

Since bumpers were added, why not give them a small chance to drop their jaw which could be attached to your boat as a bumper?

a bumper that would deal a lotta damage by ramming into things. Similarly to the Quackening Ram or whatever it's called

1 hour ago, Aquaticbutter7 said:

Since bumpers were added, why not give them a small chance to drop their jaw which could be attached to your boat as a bumper?

I've always had this idea, not sure if I shared it on the forums ever but I know that I did at least on glermz's streams, never thought it'd be possible but I guess there's a real chance of that happening now?

6 hours ago, Aquaticbutter7 said:

I had this similar idea and posted on the Suggestions and Feedback subforum over a year ago.

Screenshot_20220617-072516.thumb.png.1c71a2a836bb349f5b9660451b2f308a.png

Archived