Some quesitons about Fuelweaver lore.

On 6/13/2022 at 6:01 AM, SomebodyRandom said:

One thing I'm curious about regarding Fuelweaver are these two quotes when summoning the Unseen Hands:

• "Lend me your power, one last time."
  • "Protect me."

If Fuelweaver is not the one summoning the Unseen Hands, or is using someone else's power to summon the Unseen Hands, then who is that other person?

I belive he's talking about the third eye on his forehead, which is actually a separate entity similar to Alter, but much weaker.

On 6/11/2022 at 4:56 PM, ArubaroBeefalo said:

i think there are many plot holes arround him

why we activated the portal just to assemble the fossils? i guess in the real lore fw is already there and wakes up when the survivors activate the portal but gameplay wise makes no sense

and why the skeleton only acts like him near the portal when is the same shadow heart

why the shadow heart is inside some shadows resembling robots

I think the king put 2 seals on the ancient gateway one is with the ancient guardian and the other is the king himself.

The king made it so anyone who wishes to open the gateway would have to go through him first.Thats why the fuelweaver doesn't resemble the king its a puppet body for the kings mind and heart.He also hid the shadow atrium with the shadow pieces for extra safety.His mind controls the reanimated skeleton better when the skeleton is closest to the gateway.

Edit:Also we can see the king doing some the things with the fossil in the metheus puzzel's murals.

Archived