Midsummer Event & Curio Chests

15 hours ago, DarKS4ys said:

Does the active event (Midsummer Carnival) give curio chests? 
If not which events give curio chests or special rewards?

Midsummer does not have curios although now that you have mentioned them I am sort of wondering why not.. Winters Feast and Hallowed Nights both have curio chests. I believe just those two events still have them, Gorge and Forge also had curio chests but they're long gone with apparently no chance of returning (we can hope and pray though!).

So no chests for Midsummer Carnival, curio chests during Winters Feast and Hallowed Nights but only when they are legitimately running so you can't just turn the events on in world settings and get chests. 

On 6/4/2022 at 9:36 AM, GelatinousCube said:

Midsummer does not have curios although now that you have mentioned them I am sort of wondering why not.. Winters Feast and Hallowed Nights both have curio chests. I believe just those two events still have them, Gorge and Forge also had curio chests but they're long gone with apparently no chance of returning (we can hope and pray though!).

So no chests for Midsummer Carnival, curio chests during Winters Feast and Hallowed Nights but only when they are legitimately running so you can't just turn the events on in world settings and get chests. 

i think these 2 have curio chests cause they have a bunch of small stuff like profile pictures and backgrounds, and also a solid amount of item skins and 2 series of character skins, so chests provide a way to get those small stuff AND regular skins. 

Cawnival doesn't really have that much skins yet, so maybe they will add curio chest to it somewhere in the future? idk, maybe not. 

"Year of the X" events also have a lot of skins, but my best guess why they don't have curio chests, is that technically, those skins are related to a specific "year of the X" events, rather than the event itself. (for example warhound helm is from Year of the Varg, so i guess it wouldn't make much sense getting it during year of the beefalo or something) 

Archived