Klei, the steward, come out and have a look.

Hello, Klei. I am a server owner of wegame platform with three years of service opening experience. My server has served nearly 50000 players. In the past two years, players have frequently asked me to feedback that they have received "failed to connect to the Kelei server" or "failed to authorize", which has brought a very bad game experience to the majority of players. According to my investigation, this problem covers all servers of the wegame platform. I'm not kidding. I'm not a fool. I can say for sure that this must be the problem with your Klei server. Please pay great attention to it. This problem has lasted for at least two years and occurs more frequently on weekends. Don't let the player's anger pour out.

科雷,管事的,出来看看。

科雷,你好。我是一个WeGame平台有着长达三年开服经验的服务器主人。我的服务器服务过接近五万名玩家。最近两年,玩家频繁想我反馈收到“连接科雷服务器失败”或者“授权失败”的提示,给广大玩家带来了非常不好的游戏体验。据我调查,这个问题遍及WeGame平台所有的服务器。我不是在开玩笑,我也不是傻子,我可以很肯定得说,这一定是你们科雷服务器的问题。请务必高度重视,这个问题已经延续至少两年以上的时间,并且在周末发生的更为频繁。不要让玩家的怒火倾泻。

Klei, привет.  Я владелец сервера с платформой "Wegame" с трехлетним опытом работы с сервером.  Мой сервер обслуживает почти 50 тысяч игроков.  За последние два года игроки часто думают, что я получил "соединение с сервером Korrey не удалось" или "ошибка авторизации" подсказки, которые дают игрокам очень плохой игровой опыт.  Согласно моему исследованию, эта проблема распространяется на все серверы платформы Wegame.  Я не шучу, я не дурак. могу с уверенностью сказать, что это, должно быть, проблема с вашим сервером Корре.  Я хотел бы обратить Ваше внимание на то, что этот вопрос продолжается не менее двух лет и чаще возникает в выходные дни.  Не позволяй игроку разгневаться. 

• Developer

That sounds like it's coming from a connection error talking to our authentication servers. You should be able to confirm by checking your log files after the error occurs but before doing anything else. Because our servers are located outside of mainland China, Chinese users may have difficulty connecting at some times. We are working on the ability to host login servers within mainland China to improve the experience for players there but of course this is not as easy as other countries.

Archived