Hello,

Of course we are always excited for the future content. In a new DLC I would love to see different life forms on new planets, not necessarily aliens (although that sounds like fun), but also like worms as master species or dinosaurs or the like, that we could trade with for example. Or have some sort of diplomacy or alliance, also cults.

What would you like to see?

First of all, I believe SO! DLC could use some polish here and there. Klei promised us to keep working on it and I don't want to see new DLC rushed before DLC1 reaches its full potential.

And about the future?

I believe they could do something with biology (medicine, etc), chemistry (fire, explosions) or different natural hazzards. They could also expand Tech Tree, add some space-age technologies requiring temporal tear analysis.

I`d like if they expanded on the artifacts. Imagine if analyzing each artifact not only gave you a better decor one but also unloicked a building. some would unlock decor stuff other tech things. The rare ones would unlock parts of an endgame tech structure, maybe even the temporal bow itself which would unlock a special game mode similar to adventure mode in Don`t Starve for a handful of dupes.

Archived