[Suggestion] Give Hardy Circuits A 10% Damage Reduction

(Super) Hardy Circuits, imo, aren't attractive enough to compete with other circuits. My motivation behind the suggestion is to diversify players' preference.

Giving Hardy and Super Hardy Circuits a damage reduction (like Wigfrid's, not like garlic powder) can reasonably increase their desirability without changing balance

Hardy Circuits: 30 hp, 10% damage reduction for the first one. Any extra hardy circuits adds 1% extra damage reduction, stack additively.

Super Hardy Circuits:  125 hp, 11% damage reduction for the first one, any extra super hardy circuits adds 2% damage reduction, stack additively.

In other words, total number of damage reduction depends on the number of slots taken by either hardy or super hardy circuits. 1 slot is 10%, 2 slots 11%, 6 slots, 15%.

Alternatively, the extra reduction can be 2%, and final 6 slots will be 20%. I'm not sure which one is better.

English is not my first language, I'm looking for a word, adverb, meaning meaning-wise, relating to real life, a synonym i can think of is semantically. I've seen this word in this forum and only in the forum, that's why I ask. Thanks.

I believe the Hardy Circuit would be fine to stay as 1 slot for +50HP, however the Super Hardy should be 15% Damage reduction (10, and 5 for subsequent multiple super hardy circuits) as well as some bonus HP. Currently it is 150.

As it stands the 1 slot for Sanity and Hunger just increase stats, however the 2 slot Supers have Increased stats as well as Sanity Regen and Slowed Hunger Drain speed. It would be nice to see Super Health get something extra, and I think damage reduction is perfect as Health regen can come from other sources and circuits (ie beanbooster)

Archived