Will the game upgrate?

Ah,it seems that KLEI don't develop Griftlands any more? I think the upgrading way is adding more characters ,cards and crafts,or maybe more maps to show the world of Griftlands better?Adding new chapters to Sal,Rook and Simith?Players cooperation or confrontation?Linkage with Don't starve??

image.png

On 5/21/2022 at 4:52 AM, Rook the Bogger said:

Don't think so, since last update was in August 2021, the game is pretty much dead.

Ah,it seems that KLEI don't develop Griftlands any more? I think the upgrading way is adding more characters ,cards and crafts,or maybe more maps to show the world of Griftlands better?Adding new chapters to Sal,Rook and Simith?Players cooperation or confrontation?Linkage with Don't starve??

Yeah, the last time we heard anything from the devs, they don't have plans to add new content for the game. We have no idea what the devs plan to do with the game.

That being said, there are a couple of mods being developed for the game if you want more content. For example, as mentioned by Newbiespud, the Arint mod adds a new playable character and new campaigns, and is currently being released. I am currently working on the Democratic Race mod (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2291214111), which adds an entire campaign for all characters focused on negotiation, although it will take a very long while before I can call it done. If you are interested in mods, you can take a look at some of them.

13 hours ago, RageLeague said:

Yeah, the last time we heard anything from the devs, they don't have plans to add new content for the game. We have no idea what the devs plan to do with the game.

That being said, there are a couple of mods being developed for the game if you want more content. For example, as mentioned by Newbiespud, the Arint mod adds a new playable character and new campaigns, and is currently being released. I am currently working on the Democratic Race mod (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2291214111), which adds an entire campaign for all characters focused on negotiation, although it will take a very long while before I can call it done. If you are interested in mods, you can take a look at some of them.

@RageLeague,You like My Little pony,so do I.

I would be excited to see updates but I don't know if that's likely at this point. Hoping they might eventually do an Android port if nothing else. Only reason I'm playing slay the spire on my phone is I can't play griftlands on it

6 hours ago, Donelloth said:

I would be excited to see updates but I don't know if that's likely at this point. Hoping they might eventually do an Android port if nothing else. Only reason I'm playing slay the spire on my phone is I can't play griftlands on it

hope so

Archived