Critter Whisper - No Pacu

Same here: I'm in cycle 780 doing All Achievements on DLC. For critter whisperer i need to tame pokeshell. Only one asteroid has the right biome, but no pokeshells there.

Anybody knows if it's possible to dig out a pinch roe when i completely dig out this biome? Or any chance to get one in the print pod? 

Francis John in a recent video enable some mod by accident that got him shove vole eggs without landing on the regolith planet.  I think he mentioned the mode name in his video.

I did this lately also, but I'm not sure how it happened.

That mode doesn't disable achievements so far as I know.

6 hours ago, fullerfamily said:

Since I haven't discovered them I don't think they will show up in the print pod. Am I doomed?

Did you explore all asteroid and there are no pacu? I'm pretty sure you can find pacu in other asteroid. You actually need to find pacu eggs in order for the printing pod to start printing any pacu

8 hours ago, Red Shark said:

There are Pacu on the Marsh Moonlet with Experiment 52B. That should be the same no matter your starting asteroid.

It has pufts, no pacu. Perhaps those were my only pacu and the tree ate them?

Anyway, no big deal. I still need to "mine the gap" so this gives me an excuse for another playthrough.

On 4/30/2022 at 2:19 PM, Spoonwood said:

Francis John in a recent video enable some mod by accident that got him shove vole eggs without landing on the regolith planet.  I think he mentioned the mode name in his video.

I did this lately also, but I'm not sure how it happened.

That mode doesn't disable achievements so far as I know.

I don't think getting the shove voles are because of a mod, i had them too without landing in that other planet in my current colony, and i don't have any mod that messes with the printing pod. My guess is that you only need to reveal the planet to get them cause shove voles are already there.

On 5/1/2022 at 9:21 AM, kevort said:

Great. Pacu question solved. Any tips on my pokeshell question above? 

How about a 4 month old reply? This chart will answer your question: https://oxygennotincluded.fandom.com/wiki/Care_Package

I am assuming my only pacu was eaten by the tree, but since I "discovered" it the printing pod was able to supply some.

Archived