Linking Iceflingmatic to a Chest

Players won't be trapped at base if we have a more automatic machinism for iceflingmatic during summer. It would be better if we can connect a iceflingmatic to a chest filled with fuel, like log, poop, etc. If it is too OP, I would suggest limit it to Winona's personal recipe. The iceflingmatic can either link to the closest chest or it can be connected through some structures like pipes or wires.

18 minutes ago, Lemon Forest said:

Players won't be trapped at base

idk if is your problem but when i started playing i though that my base would burn if i leave it without protection but the thing is that wildfires dont happend in unloaded areas so you only need your flingo turned on when you are at base

15 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

idk if is your problem but when i started playing i though that my base would burn if i leave it without protection but the thing is that wildfires dont happend in unloaded areas so you only need your flingo turned on when you are at base

Not talking about wildfire actually, it's the berry bushes and cut grass I was talking about. This is not a high-priority suggestion tho.

Archived