Fire staves are really underwhelming in this game [the ice ones are great tho]. I was wondering if a change could make em more interesting and usefull...

- Staves could not just lit a fire pit but also make the fire bigger. I mean, its so underwhelming to use a fire staff in a pit for just few seconds of fire in a meh light range. It could turn the staves usefful once people can run outta fuel. They doesnt interact with night lights as well, maybe it could be fun to do so?

- Willow's pyromancy could be a serious feature if the fire staff in her hands really deal damage. Like 27-34 damage per tic instead 8-12. Can be usefull to fight in a long term and really make her a danger with fire instead just lorewise. Also, if she fully lit a pit with just onne use [instead 2-3 from the other characters].

Thats it im just going straight to the point, so what yall think

i think it would be interesting if the fire staff was able to refuel more than just fire pits. It would be pretty cool to be able to use the staff on things like bone armor, eye shield or maybe even amulets that cant be refuelled normally, more ways to play the game is always a good thing imo.

Also making willow stronger with the fire staff seems like such an obvious mechanic im surprised it hasnt been added yet.

Really, I think the fire staff is the most useless item in the game, what it does a simple torch does and even more damage, I think redoing the item would be much better, I think it's the item that most needs to be revisited today

Archived