Dst on Geforce Now (Rant)

It's honestly a great opportunity to play dst on a chromebook using geforce now. If i hadn't then i probably wouldn't have been as into it as i am now. It just seems "forgotten" i guess, it doesn't get the attention by the community as it should. Mods just plain don't work (Not that i think it's the devs problem) and even joining other worlds with mods and without won't work. When i do join some it's like a blessing and i can always rejoin it (Though I don't know if this is a problem for other geforce users). Now, of course i could always use linux but linux runs horrible on my chromebook plus i can't host my own worlds without my computer dying. I wish there was a way to fix all of the problems but it might just be the geforce employees fault and klei can't do anything about it. That's really all the problems i have with it , again I'm really grateful that i can play dst on the site and other than those problems it's really fun

2 hours ago, Joeshmoeknows said:

It's honestly a great opportunity to play dst on a chromebook using geforce now. If i hadn't then i probably wouldn't have been as into it as i am now. It just seems "forgotten" i guess, it doesn't get the attention by the community as it should. Mods just plain don't work (Not that i think it's the devs problem) and even joining other worlds with mods and without won't work. When i do join some it's like a blessing and i can always rejoin it (Though I don't know if this is a problem for other geforce users). Now, of course i could always use linux but linux runs horrible on my chromebook plus i can't host my own worlds without my computer dying. I wish there was a way to fix all of the problems but it might just be the geforce employees fault and klei can't do anything about it. That's really all the problems i have with it , again I'm really grateful that i can play dst on the site and other than those problems it's really fun

You can't install mods because those cloud computers don't allow users to download content, simple as that.

Is this joe?...

Archived