Hunger circuits slow hunger drain.

Sanity circuits give sanity regeneration.

I think the Health circuits should provide some regeneration effects as well.

The circuit that currently provides regeneration functions on both HP and Sanity (beanbooster? The royal Jelly one), and I think it would be really nice to have a HP regeneration option that doesn't force you to take Sanity regen as well. -Sometimes I want to be insane but passively heal. (Unless I completely miss understand the Jelly circuits functionality, in which case I'm sorry. They keep changing and it's hard to keep track of)

In any case, I feel the HP ones can still provide a small regeneration effect. 

Maybe "dronemaster" can boost every stat, without regeneration? I know they just boosted the regen effect on the music & bean ones which is nice. Just tossing out ideas and feedback. I love the direction this rework is going. I kind of want it to be a build-a-robot theme lol

13 hours ago, Bones Junior said:

Hunger circuits slow hunger drain.

Sanity circuits give sanity regeneration.

I think the Health circuits should provide some regeneration effects as well.

The circuit that currently provides regeneration functions on both HP and Sanity (beanbooster? The royal Jelly one), and I think it would be really nice to have a HP regeneration option that doesn't force you to take Sanity regen as well. -Sometimes I want to be insane but passively heal. (Unless I completely miss understand the Jelly circuits functionality, in which case I'm sorry. They keep changing and it's hard to keep track of)

In any case, I feel the HP ones can still provide a small regeneration effect. 

Maybe "dronemaster" can boost every stat, without regeneration? I know they just boosted the regen effect on the music & bean ones which is nice. Just tossing out ideas and feedback. I love the direction this rework is going. I kind of want it to be a build-a-robot theme lol

Would be more logic to transform WX HP to structure like other machines an his HP>"structure" circuits would repair his structure

Also with hunger and special circuit for hunger transform into oil bar (a bit same as hunger but more logic) he would be need to feed himself with machine oil to fill his "hunger bar" and after reaching 0 oil level his structure will lower over time

Archived