How to sell multiple items at once for Don't starve together

Rame_Noi

Hello, Does anybody know how do I sell multiple items (in this case 200 trench coats, stormcloud gray) for example on the community market? I really hate having to scroll down to the item I desire to sell while having multiple of them, Thanks in advance for any answers.

There's a Chrome extension "Steam Inventory Helper". I've been using it for years to put skins on the market at a known price point (either quick sell all, or set a price and sell each in the whole selection for that price; there's also a mode that checks the current market price and adds/drops a percentage to/from that, but I've never used that.)

Note that it's a community extension, not backed by Valve, and there may be bugs ( and there have been in the past). I'd be super careful or skip using it for valuable skins, but for dumping commons on the market it's great. I also have steam mobile authenticator set up, so even if it does screw up, only one listing per day goes without that 2nd check.

Archived