Dronemaster circuit idea

Ive made quite a few posts, and maybe i should stop, but i wanted to point out the dronemaster circuit and what it could do.

id like id it gave 50 of each stat in addition to its current regens. Itd give it a real use for upgrading wx’s stats back to baseline without being completely useless otherwise. Just as a good “all purpose” circuit. It would also make it actually worth 3 slots.

13 minutes ago, Copyafriend said:

Ive made quite a few posts, and maybe i should stop, but i wanted to point out the dronemaster circuit and what it could do.

id like id it gave 50 of each stat in addition to its current regens. Itd give it a real use for upgrading wx’s stats back to baseline without being completely useless otherwise. Just as a good “all purpose” circuit. It would also make it actually worth 3 slots.

I was thinking that on top of the regen (which is pretty low tbh, could be a bit more) and considering the name, maybe it could make WX entirely neutral towards clockworks (unless of course, WX attacks them)

The new passive perk always active makes the clockworks more tolerant to WX, takes longer for them to aggro , but they still do attack.

With this extra im proposing (which convenientenly is named DRONEMASTER) WX could pass or stay among them, as long as they don't attack the clockworks.

8 hours ago, ShadowDuelist said:

I was thinking that on top of the regen (which is pretty low tbh, could be a bit more) and considering the name, maybe it could make WX entirely neutral towards clockworks (unless of course, WX attacks them)

The new passive perk always active makes the clockworks more tolerant to WX, takes longer for them to aggro , but they still do attack.

With this extra im proposing (which convenientenly is named DRONEMASTER) WX could pass or stay among them, as long as they don't attack the clockworks.

eh I'm not sure how useful that would be. Perhaps if attacking a Clockwork with it equipped wouldn't trigger the herd mentality of other Clockworks, then maybe but I dunno

Archived