skins from ps4 to pc

can i transport my skins from ps4 to my computer on don't starve together?

since I'm a console player, I brought a lot of things on the ps4 for don't starve together and planning on buying it on steam and, but I spent like at least 150 dollars on don't starve together (console) so yeah, I was wondering if you could get your skins from your ps4 account to a steam account, I hope I can cuz if I can't then I would be really bummed and I probably wont buy the steam/pc version

dst-ps4 to steam.png

4 hours ago, hyde xD said:

can i transport my skins from ps4 to my computer on don't starve together?

Unfortunately, no. From the Nintendo Switch/Shared Unlocks announcement post:

On 3/30/2022 at 2:25 PM, JoeW said:

Will this be available on Playstation?
At this time we don't know. We're trying, but unfortunately, the requirements to get this on to Playstation are more than a studio our size can handle for such a service.

We have been preparing for this for a long time and now that we have several platforms ready to participate, we decided to move forward. We understand that this is going to be very disappointing for some players and we want you to know that if/when we can make this happen for you, we will implement it as soon as we possibly can. 

On 4/16/2022 at 6:37 AM, hyde xD said:

dst-ps4 to steam.png

I also play on PS4 and have damn near every item you can get minus a few. I would like to be able to access my skins and items on Switch and would consider purchasing it on steam if I could have access to my skins. Alas it seems it's just a pipe dream for us Sony Sad Boys.

Archived