Rollback Menu Show All Days

When I'm playing the game, open the Game Options Menu, open Server Commands Menu, open Rollback Menu, instead of the Rollback Menu Showing me all the possible Rollback Points I can Rollback to that are still saved in the Cluster (I think 5 Rollback Points total), I'm only given the option to Rollback to the very last Rollback Point automatically. Oftentimes I want to Rollback further than the very last Rollback Point. I think it could be nice if it were possible to select which Rollback Point I'd like to go to, manually, from the Rollback Menu.

Also, I think it would be nice if the World kept more Rollback Points in it's Cluster, the more Rollback Points the merrier, just in case I spend days screwing myself over, which happens more often than not. 

I don't know how often I would want/need to Rollback 1000 Rollback Points, but when you load a World on the World Settings Selection there's a Rollback Point Tab that shows the last 5 Rollback Points available to Rollback to.
I don't see why that World Selection Tab would have the last 5 Rollback Points, but when Rolling Back while playing the World, that same Tab with 5 Rollback Points is not shown. Instead you're only allowed to automatically Rollback to the very last Rollback Point available.
I don't mind there being a list of 1,000,000 Rollback Points on that Tab. Do you think there being a long list of Rollback Points will be crippling to players for some reason? I'm not sure I understand the point you're making. 

Archived