Enlightened Crown (Closed By Default) Option

I'm playing on PC with Controller, so this might just be me, but...

I open my World, the Enlightened Crown is open, but I don't want to put anything inside it, so I close it, go away.

I then run down into the Caves, the Enlightened Crown is open AGAIN!, but I still don't want to put anything inside it, so I close it, go away.

I leave the Caves and return to the surface, the Enlightened Crown is open AGAIN AGAIN!, but I still don't want to put anything inside it, so I close it, go away.

This thing is a pain in the butt, it's constantly interfering with my ability to navigate my Inventory, it interferes with moving Items from the Inventory to a Chest and from Chest to Inventory. Please get this damned thing out of my way. 

I think Fishing Rod behaves the same way, but please add an option to keep Equipped Items Closed by Default.

1 hour ago, . . . said:

yes please it's very annoying how much space it takes up

If it's just the visual space on your screen that's troubling you, there's a Mod that will cause the Enlightened Crown to appear closed visually on your screen. If you're playing with a Mouse and Keyboard that might be all you need.

My issue is not so much about the Enlightened Crown taking up space on my screen visually, my issue is more related to how it interferes with game play when using a Controller. It's pretty much crippling to Item Management and Navigation, which is already difficult when using a Controller.

3 hours ago, . . . said:

yes please it's very annoying how much space it takes up

The name of the Mod I mentioned above is 'Concealed Crown'. If you're playing with Mouse and Keyboard, it will keep the Enlightened Crowns Inventory Slots off your screen. 

57 minutes ago, goodguythatguy said:

The name of the Mod I mentioned above is 'Concealed Crown'. If you're playing with Mouse and Keyboard, it will keep the Enlightened Crowns Inventory Slots off your screen.

Thanks! it's a really good mod, definitely should be part of the main game

Archived