Save pins saved on your local account, NOT per computer) instead of for each world

With update [Game Update] - 501079, 

• Pins are now saved on your local account (per computer) instead of for each world

This is problematic for anyone who shares a computer with several people in a household and each has their own steam account, or for people with alt accounts.  These pin preferences are different for every person, and even if all account used by the same person, some pins are character specific e.g. You want wig helms on the pinned menu for Wig but no one else.

Please make these account specific and not computer specific.

On 4/3/2022 at 12:39 AM, Friendly Grass said:

Not sure what you mean but the update says it's "per computer".  Because of this, all every steam account on my computer has identical pins, even though they are not all my accounts.  This is relevant for people with different steam accounts that share a computer or someone that has multiple alt accounts.  Effectively, my significant other is changing my pins when he changes his own on his account, because we share the same computer.

The update creates an issue for me, not solves it.  The update changed the pins from per world to per computer.  I need it per account, regardless of whether it's on the same computer

Archived