Trailblazers not deploying

I've got two trailblazers on a rocket I'm trying to deploy. I choose the dupes and an area where I want to land. I click deploy on one and it then greys out. I click on the other and it does the same but then the modules don't deploy. A couple seconds later they are there to choose to deploy again. It just keeps repeating the same when I try to deploy again. I've tried to restart but I'm still getting the same results. Anyone else have this problem or a way to fix it?

Do you perhaps have roundtrip enabled?

The sequence usually is: 

• Reach orbit
  • Choose dupe
  • Click deploy
  • You are brought to the planet surface to find a landing spot
  • Click. You are brought back to star map and the trailblazer is landing

I don't think you can deploy multiple dupes at the same time without unpausing the game

30 minutes ago, sakura_sk said:

Do you perhaps have roundtrip enabled?

The sequence usually is: 

• Reach orbit
  • Choose dupe
  • Click deploy
  • You are brought to the planet surface to find a landing spot
  • Click. You are brought back to star map and the trailblazer is landing

I don't think you can deploy multiple dupes at the same time without unpausing the game

I double checked. Round trip is not enabled. Trailblazers are stocked with 400kg of material. I'm not paused and I tried to only deploy one dupe. Still can't land. I even rolled it back a few cycles and checked the rockets before relaunching and then played until I reached the planet again. Same outcome. I don't understand. I've landed on others just fine.

49 minutes ago, sakura_sk said:

I assume you also reloaded the game after you reached your destination, right? If you are willing to post your save, I could check it and see if there is anything else (or you could just post it as a bug in the bug tracker)

Yes I did. I don't know why it's happening but I managed to get them to deploy. I was trying everything and what ended up working was changing the atmo suit checkpoint from vacancy only to clearance always permitted. As soon as I did that they hopped into the modules and deployed. Must be a glitch with the checkpoint because I've never had to do that before.

1 hour ago, Pattycake said:

Yes I did. I don't know why it's happening but I managed to get them to deploy. I was trying everything and what ended up working was changing the atmo suit checkpoint from vacancy only to clearance always permitted. As soon as I did that they hopped into the modules and deployed. Must be a glitch with the checkpoint because I've never had to do that before.

Iirc the dupes need to reach the rocket exit to get inside the trailblazer. I think there was a change so the dupe doesn`t just teleport to the lander. Maybe the layout of your rocket interior made them somehow unable to exit it.

Archived