Jump to content

Trailblazers not deploying


Recommended Posts

I've got two trailblazers on a rocket I'm trying to deploy. I choose the dupes and an area where I want to land. I click deploy on one and it then greys out. I click on the other and it does the same but then the modules don't deploy. A couple seconds later they are there to choose to deploy again. It just keeps repeating the same when I try to deploy again. I've tried to restart but I'm still getting the same results. Anyone else have this problem or a way to fix it?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Do you perhaps have roundtrip enabled?

The sequence usually is: 

  • Reach orbit
  • Choose dupe
  • Click deploy
  • You are brought to the planet surface to find a landing spot
  • Click. You are brought back to star map and the trailblazer is landing

I don't think you can deploy multiple dupes at the same time without unpausing the game

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, sakura_sk said:

Do you perhaps have roundtrip enabled?

The sequence usually is: 

  • Reach orbit
  • Choose dupe
  • Click deploy
  • You are brought to the planet surface to find a landing spot
  • Click. You are brought back to star map and the trailblazer is landing

I don't think you can deploy multiple dupes at the same time without unpausing the game

I double checked. Round trip is not enabled. Trailblazers are stocked with 400kg of material. I'm not paused and I tried to only deploy one dupe. Still can't land. I even rolled it back a few cycles and checked the rockets before relaunching and then played until I reached the planet again. Same outcome. I don't understand. I've landed on others just fine.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I assume you also reloaded the game after you reached your destination, right? If you are willing to post your save, I could check it and see if there is anything else (or you could just post it as a bug in the bug tracker)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, sakura_sk said:

I assume you also reloaded the game after you reached your destination, right? If you are willing to post your save, I could check it and see if there is anything else (or you could just post it as a bug in the bug tracker)

Yes I did. I don't know why it's happening but I managed to get them to deploy. I was trying everything and what ended up working was changing the atmo suit checkpoint from vacancy only to clearance always permitted. As soon as I did that they hopped into the modules and deployed. Must be a glitch with the checkpoint because I've never had to do that before.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Pattycake said:

Yes I did. I don't know why it's happening but I managed to get them to deploy. I was trying everything and what ended up working was changing the atmo suit checkpoint from vacancy only to clearance always permitted. As soon as I did that they hopped into the modules and deployed. Must be a glitch with the checkpoint because I've never had to do that before.

Iirc the dupes need to reach the rocket exit to get inside the trailblazer. I think there was a change so the dupe doesn`t just teleport to the lander. Maybe the layout of your rocket interior made them somehow unable to exit it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

×
×
  • Create New...