Solo Spacefarer Nosecone + CO2

In between missions deconstruct the plant pot and stick in a mini-gas pump.  Vacuuming out that chamber shouldn't take long, especially from power coming the solar panels on that thing, if they still give you power when on the ground.  Then deconstruct the mini-gas pump and put your plant pot back in.  Maybe better... deconstruct the lower two ladders and put the mini-gas pump there.

Also, your joya seed is for decor purposes.  But, what is decor for?  If you don't know decor only increases morale.  But, what is morale for?  Morale is for stress control.  Well, it turns out that a buddy bud relieves stress directly instead the indirect control of increased morale.  I'm guessing that a buddy bud plant would help to relieve more stress than a joya plant for that setup.  Though, I can't say I'm exactly sure, so you'll have to tell me if you have a buddy bud seed and care to try one.

I would change the outhouse to a wall toilet, move the driver's seat up to where the outhouse used to be, then put a mini gaspump on the bottom. You want to put the pump as low as you can so you can vac the CO2. Also, wall toilet will get rid of the PO2 problem. Getting rid of the PO2 will remove yuckky lungs and improve the morale. Plus you get to keep your Joya. And if my imagination is correct, that nets you one free tile right at the top which you can use to put in a lead metal tile for additional radiation protection AND a decor boost. 

As for providing water to the wall toilet? storage pipes.

Alternatively, move your bottom adapter (the one right at the bottom right) to where the joya is, put the minipump at bottom right. 

Also, if you can afford it, change two of the airflow tiles to carpets if you have or metal tiles (decor boost again). You just need two ventilation holes to enable gas exchange from the bottom half and top half. I understand your build of trying to cram everything essential and optimizing mood.

I usually skip the nosecones and go for the bigger thingamajigs. 

Archived