How to perform continuous cooking and feeding.

Hey there... I hope y'all doing fine...

Long story short, I was asking just a couple of days ago for being able to perform many tasks like cooking or feeding without any interruption, same as we do with the crafting part.

As far as I know, there is no such thing as that in console, but apparently, I was wrong! For some reason, there is a "way" to do that, and I just found out about it by mistake a couple of hours ago.

So let me tell you how to do that:

YolookatthatXD.gif.9ed556ee5ec8c069c4f37f1cd65c9b71.gif

It is simple and easy just like what we do when we need to mass craft... You need first to press L2 and then <left(for cooking/feeding..etc..)

And it, not just that, you can do that with everything e.g. feeding a beefalo, pigs, bunnyman, etc...

I'm happy and sad at that same time, happy that there is actually a way to mass cook or feed, and sad that I just knew about it today! And I'm sure it was in the game when the mass crafting introduce to console in the past 2? 3 years ago! That's why I hope Klei will not just copy/paste the PC patch note to the console forum and instead give us our own patch note with specific notes if there is, so we would know about it.

Regardless I hope this will help many of you as it will help me a lot. Have great day/night.

58 minutes ago, NeverTheNorm said:

Lol I never figured out how to mass produce items like rope or cut stone..... is it just hold L2 and X when you want to craft multiple in a row?

You could do that by holding L2 and double pressing X then just hold X. I hope in the next update they will added these thing to the tips and lore in the loading screen.

Archived