Cosmic Archaeology - terrestrial artefacts

Dear All,

I recently finished Spaced Out with only one achievement missing - Cosmic Archaeology. I learned that I generated my world before official release, thus I was missing one bug fix and not enough terrestrial artefacts were generated. So now I started new game just to get all terrestrial artefacts. And I am not sure if I will succeed this time because:
- I had one artefact on my initial asteroid.
- I had no artefacts on asteroid with teleport.
- I had no artefacts on first asteroid I visited.
- I gather 5 more artefacts from two others asteroid.  (six in total)
- Only four were counted as terrestrial artefacts.
- One was counted as space artefact.
- One was not counted at all.

I understand one artefact that was not counted because I had three artefacts on one asteroid and two of them were Honey Jars. So one was not unique. But I really worry about the one counted as space artefact.

I used sandbox quickly to see that there are 6 potentially terrestrial artefacts on all other asteroids. In that case, if any one more will be counted as space artefacts, instead of terrestrial artefacts I will fail again...

Does anyone have experience with this? Anybody failed with Cosmic Archaeology in world generated after Spaced Out official release?

Thank You,
Sheaker

There are exactly 10 terrestrial artifacts that spawn on worldgen in different POIs on top of gravitas pedestal. Superconductive planetoid and regolith planetoid (also some POIs on Moonlet start) spawn multiple artifacts per pedestal and only one of them is counted as terrestrial. Every artifacts gets a specific "tag" of what it is but I'm not sure if this tag can be changed depending on certain factors (e.g. if you transport the artifact using the artifact module or analyze it on a different planetoid). 

There are also exactly 10 space artifacts but the "space artifact" tag is more generic (or something...) and can count more than 10 artifact (I'm not so sure how that works)

Here is a list of which is which:

Spoiler
  Terrestrial Space -None specified-
1 Archaic Tech Bioluminescent Rock Egg-Shaped Rock
2 Blender Mangled Saxophone Egg-Shaped Rock (rainbow)
3 Double Helix Model Moldavite Grubgrub Statue
4 Honey Jar Moonmoonmoon Magma Lamp
5 Old X-Ray Percolator Model Nuclear Power Plant
6 Rubik's Cube Robot Arm Modern Art
7 Sink Self-Contained System Office Mug
8 Stethoscope Small Obelisk Plasma Lamp
9 Strange Brick Tea Pot Pristine Fossil
10 Useless Machine Wrist Watch Radiation Mood Ring
      Sandstone
      Shield Generator
      Tornado Rock

Note: A Terrestrial artifact must come from gravitas pedestal. If it's possible to find/spawn any of the terrestrial artifacts in other places, it will be counted as space artifact when analyzed.

21 minutes ago, sakura_sk said:

There are also exactly 10 space artifacts but the "space artifact" tag is more generic (or something...) and can count more than 10 artifact (I'm not so sure how that works)

Aren't space artefacts all renewable artefacts? I think I saw peoples having 28 space artefacts analysed. I think I had 14 in previous gameplay and I took 14 from space fields using artefact transport module.

21 minutes ago, sakura_sk said:

There are exactly 10 terrestrial artifacts that spawn on worldgen in different POIs on top of gravitas pedestal.

Ok, I will see. I just found another (third) Honey Jar and I am on my way back home. IF it will not be counted as terrestrial then something went wrong and I will be unable to get 10 terrestrial artefacts again.

Thank You sakura_sk

EDIT:
No, it was not counted as terrestrial...

5 minutes ago, sheaker said:

Aren't space artefacts all renewable artefacts?

They should be renewable. I haven't played long enough to see how it works exactly but what I noticed is that artifact modules bring back many office mugs.

There are specifically 10 marked as "space artifacts" like there are terrestrial artifacts but it seems that anything that isn't "terrestrial" is marked as "space". 

Archived