Is this a bug or a feature?

I have noticed that a rollback takes waayyyy longer for me, when I do it while in caves, sometimes taking up to over one game day till it suddenly happens. A look in the console shows about this entry: KU_tv4_xsomething_4ssomething rollback: false/ Building a command without enough arguments

(the somethings are of course placeholders for I don't remember the full line) I don't really know if this is realted to the issue in any way, but I"m wondering what is going on in the background that shows up in the console this way, can someone enlighten me?

16 minutes ago, Maybe a dog said:

Do you have auto-pause enabled? I havent dug up much about this issue (or anything at all), but it seems like if you initiate a rollback while the server is paused, that message pops up and it takes significantly longer, or not happen at all sometimes.

1:All timers in dst, including rollbacks and world regenerating connected to now fast time goes.If using console you will speed up or slow down time-timers will be affected to.By pausing game you literally set time speed to 0, nothing moves at all, including rollbacks and world regeneration.

2.It was like this even before pause was added.

20 minutes ago, Maybe a dog said:

Do you have auto-pause enabled? I havent dug up much about this issue (or anything at all), but it seems like if you initiate a rollback while the server is paused, that message pops up and it takes significantly longer, or not happen at all sometimes.

Ohhh, that makes sense! Since I always rollback over the menu now and selecting rollback doesn't continue the game but leaves you in the menu, the server will be automatically paused when I do it. But I always close the menu after selecting rollback, so time goes on... and still, there is a huge time difference between caves and overworld, overworld works as intended, so this might not be it...

Archived