'Dropped tasks'

I have a hypothesis regarding 'dropped tasks' (tasks that have a high priority but are never completed):

While cobbling together a temporary materials science stations and complementary radbolt generators, and not concerning myself for the safety of the scientists, I noticed that the science station will have no research errand listed after a scientist has been hit (performing the knockdown animation and requiring a 'reload' to fix the station). I'm wondering if the 'no critters' grooming issue is a result of an animation interrupting the rancher (perhaps a joy reaction from research/pod printing), and the task not getting relisted.

On 12/20/2021 at 2:20 PM, LadenSwallow said:

requiring a 'reload' to fix the station

I feel i should note that i too have had some troubles with the materials research terminal ceasing function, and i want to mention that i have since 'fixed' it by either attaching a signal switch and flicking it, or more autonomously attaching a timer sensor which deactivates for a split second and reactivates for like 3 cycles, sort of resetting it.

Archived