Interior Building Restrictions should clear assignment

Rockets have an option to restrict building assignments, but currently this does not clear assignments of beds/tables to dupes inside the rocket.

I would like to auto clear those assignments, to stop my dupes from sleeping on the floor when the rocket is landed, and instead use the spare beds that are available groundside.

The alternative would be an explicit public assignment for beds and tables, that can be used but not claimed by dupes that don't have access to an assigned bed..

25 minutes ago, Whitecold said:

Rockets have an option to restrict building assignments, but currently this does not clear assignments of beds/tables to dupes inside the rocket.

I would like to auto clear those assignments, to stop my dupes from sleeping on the floor when the rocket is landed, and instead use the spare beds that are available groundside.

The alternative would be an explicit public assignment for beds and tables, that can be used but not claimed by dupes that don't have access to an assigned bed..

Agreed - it would be great if duplicants would choose a new bed when leaving rockets. The bug has been reported a few times:

Archived